Owning a Franchise
You will own your own franchise business. You will be in charge of the time you put into that business. It's you that will benefit from the success.
However, you won't be on your own. We bring the experience, knowledge, systems, guidance, support and training to help you manage and grow your business.
Ultimately it's about you taking control of your future rather than working for someone else.
What is an EatGatherLove Franchise
Your franchise business will reface people's kitchens. This involves replacing the cabinet doors, drawers and the kitchen countertop. You will own and manage the business, and you will employ or contract work to an experienced kitchen installer. View a video of What We Do.
The Kitchen and Bath remodeling and refacing industry in the US is circa $150Bn/year. Kitchens are among the most popular renovation projects. Circa 2 million kitchens are renovated each year.
Our key strengths are: our exceptional management team; fabulous brand, sophisticated internet advertising, brilliant IT systems, and fabulous product.
Here are some testimonials from people who are already EatGatherLove franchisees.
The EGL Management Team
Each member of the team brings decades of experience and have themselves enjoyed considerable success in business.
Our team includes:
- President – Anthony Bortz (bio, video)
- Chief Financial Officer – Len Brenner (bio, video)
- Strategic Advisor– Edward Leaman (bio)
- Chief Learning Officer – Joe Kurland (bio, video)
- Chief Technical Officer – Richard Prout (bio, video)
- VP Franchise Sales – Tom Raymond (bio)
- Product & Kitchen Design Manager - Patrice Aumann (bio)
- Myth Marketing - Claire Treweek (bio, video)
The initial franchise fee is USD $50k. We estimate you will need approximately a further $100k to $200k to operate the business. Full details of the upfront and ongoing charges can be sent to you in a Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Initial phone call to chat about things
- More detailed video calls where we present the business in a lot more detail
- Complete an application form (Request for Consideration)
- Video call with some of our existing franchisees
- You share your financials
- Mapping out your territory
- Legal documents (Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Meeting the franchisor owners and managers
- Signing up
Take the First Step
For more information on the EatGatherLove Franchise opportunity call or email us today!